When I go to a gathering, and there is an offensive party, I like to jump right in and try to be more annoying than the offensive person or more offensive than the obnoxious person. At the very minimum, I like to push at least one person into the punch or the dog’s water dish at each party which I attend.
I wonder if that’s why I keep getting fired.
- · Do you serve celery stuffed with peanut butter at your parties?
- · Are we allowed to do karaoke at your parties?
- · How about wearing bald wigs?
Sorry for the one-track mind…but is there a way we can make this into a film?
- · Man is captured by comics and given an hour to make them laugh or they will egg his house.
- · Man sees a crime and the police give him an hour to tell the story of the crime in an entertaining way or they will give the mafia his home address.
- · Man is dying of lung cancer and is trying to pass on his comic heritage to his students.
- · Dog is telling horse-walked-into-a-bar jokes and his master is sick of it: you have an hour to get a better routine or I’ll trade you in for a cat.
How can we treat comedy with any respect when it’s so funny?