Dear Readers, What Would You Like to See in Future Blogs?
Yes, I suppose, if you beg me, I could tell you the story of
- The film which never got shot
- The one that didn’t get out of post
- The one which went over budget
- The one where the director had a meltdown and yelled at the city police and was carted off to jail
- Or the one where the director had a meltdown and yelled at the city police and was not arrested
But those are so NEGATIVE.
I have been advised by a psychic life coach not to be NEGATIVE or SARCASTIC.
Life coach told me to focus on
- The screenplay which won a competition
- The script which was optioned
- The audition where I was cast in a juicy role
- The shoot where everything was lovely
- The shoot where everything was on time
- The film which was picked up for Asia distribution before the soundtrack was finished
- The crew which was so polite and friendly and sweet
- The writer/director who became my good friend
Fooey, I say. More interesting are the bad tales.