1. It’s the insane people I have met.
How can you not write fiction when life hands you material?
People. They drive me nuts.
- Saul Pwanson (formerly Paul Swanson) won’t speak to me. He unfriended me on Facebook after I pointed out that he had collected signatures on an initiative petition and never turned them in.
- Susan Forrest stopped speaking to me after I suggested since her husband was a millionaire and I was unemployed, that she pay more than 50% of our theater production costs.
- Alex Yan won’t speak to me because I invited him to a meeting and he didn’t feel like coming.
- Brian Retford won’t speak to me because Saul Pwanson won’t speak to me.
- Mindy—I think she won’t speak to me because she hates the person who introduced us to each other.
And that is why I Am a Screenwriter.